- First Aid
- Practice Green
- VIP Parking
- Parking is available at the main gate with transportation to the Welcome Walkway via the Sky Train.
- On-course leaderboards
- On-course big screens
- Skybox shuttle pick-up point
- Public Hospitality Village
- Refreshment stations
- Water points
Facilities for the disabled
There are facilities for the physically impaired. It is recommended that those using wheelchairs or similar transport please stick to the hard-surfaced roads for ease of use. Those accompanying a physically impaired individual must also have proper accreditation.
If the siren sounds, put down your umbrella and seek shelter immediately.
Also avoid the following:
- Telephone poles
- Hilltops/high places
- Metal or wire fences
- Wearing metal spiked golf shoes
- Bodies of water
- Open fields
- Tall or isolated trees
- Golf carts
Cool comfortable clothing, sensible shoes, hats and sunscreen are recommended.
Please observe all weather warnings in the interest of your own safety.
Prohibited Items & Pets
No animals or pets are allowed onto the grounds except animals necessary to assist or guide the physically impaired.
Golf fans will be allowed to use their mobile phones as much as they like during the tournament and engage with the event on social media, as long as their phones remain on silent.
Fans will also be allowed to take photographs throughout the week anywhere on the golf course but must have the camera flash switched off.
The taking of video will be restricted to non-competition areas at a tournament such as the driving range.
And there will be designated mobile phone areas where the public can make and receive phone calls during a tournament.
- Cameras (on tournament day)
- Video cameras
- Cooler boxes
- Please hand above items in at the Welcome Walkway at the Gary Player Country Club car park
- Firearms are to be handed in at the Welcome Centre
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the golf course