Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
© 2018 NEDBANK GOLF CHALLENGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, BRANDING RIGHTS, IMAGE RIGHTS, DATABASE RIGHTS AND ADVERTISING RIGHTS, ARISING FROM BOTH THE WEBSITE AND OR THE 2018 NEDBANK GOLF CHALLENGE TOURNAMENT
Nedbank Golf Challenge 2018 (and all the rights previously obtained from the Nedbank Golf Challenge's origin in 1981, previously known as the Million Dollar Challenge), Nedbank Golf Challenge 2018 Logos, the Nedbank Golf Trophy Designs are internationally registered Trademarks of © 2018 Nedbank Golf Challenge. Furthermore, all Rights in the Tournament, Names, Main Trophies, Company Names, Trade Names, Logos, Product Packaging and Designs of Nedbank Golf Challenge or Official Sponsors, Licensees, Suppliers, or Other Third-Party Products or Services, belong exclusively to Nedbank Golf Challenge or such Third-Party, as applicable, or their respective owners, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international laws, as applicable.
All Memorabilia, Framed or Unframed as well as ANY Nedbank Golf Challenge Merchandise of any form belong exclusively to Nedbank Golf Challenge and as such may not be used for commercial retail purposes unless permission has been given in writing by the Tournament Director Mr. Kenneth Payet and / or the team members allocated with the legal rights to do so, on behalf of the Nedbank Golf Challenge tournament. Players issued items signed or unsigned by a player may not be used for commercial purposes by individuals other than a player themselves. The unauthorised use or misuse of Nedbank Golf Challenge's Trademarks or any other Rights, will result in Nedbank Golf Challenge Management instituting legal proceedings and/or prosecution against all such parties.
Media accreditation is given with the sole purpose to be utilised under the framework and conditions granted by the Nedbank Golf Challenge guidelines, provided when applications are done and granted to individuals and or companies for those specific conditions only. All rights however remain the property as per the provisions stated above and no individual photographer may use any image for retail or private resale purpose in whatever form other than the sole purpose of usage for the company/sponsors or agency/publication, he/she has been granted rights to get accreditation for to cover the tournament as photographer or in any other digital form as permission is granted by the Nedbank Golf Challenge Management only. Misuse of this privilege will result in Nedbank Golf Challenge Management instituting legal proceedings and/ or prosecution and lifelong banning of coverage at any other related tournament Series.
The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein and including without limitation use as a domain name or as part of a domain name, is expressly prohibited and nothing stated or implied on this site confers on you any Licence or Right under any Patent, Copyright Work, and Trademark, Design or Other Right of a similar nature of Nedbank Golf Challenge or any Third Party. This also applies mutatis mutandis to ANY Merchandise sold or traded at the tournament in whatsoever form.
Nothing stated or implied in this site is designed to grant any licence or right under any Copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights of Nedbank Golf Challenge or any third party or to use any Names, Logos, Pictures, Trademarks or other works or Content featured on the site. This also applies mutatis mutandis to ANY Merchandise sold or traded at the tournament in whatsoever form.
No act of downloading or otherwise copying or reproducing from the site will transfer title to you to any software or material on the site, unless express statements are communicated to you by Nedbank Golf Challenge to the contrary. This also applies mutatis mutandis to ANY Merchandise sold or traded at the tournament in whatsoever form.
OWN NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR USE OF ANY MERCHANDISE OBTAINED OR PLAYERS ISSUED ITEMS SIGNED OR UNSIGNED BY A PLAYER AT THE © 2018 NEDBANK GOLF CHALLENGE
You may view, download, and print contents from the site subject to the following conditions:
- The content may be used solely for information purposes and for your own personal non-commercial private use; and
- The content may not be modified, adapted or altered in any way. you may not copy, store in any medium (including without limitation on any other website), modify, adapt, spider (i.e. use a computer programme to collect or aggregate material from the site), publish, distribute by any means (including without limitation via any peer-to-peer networks such as BitTorrent), prepare derivative works from, broadcast, communicate to the public or transmit any part of this site or any of the material contained in this site or otherwise use the content for any other purpose other than as explicitly permitted herein. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Nedbank Golf Challenge director. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the prohibitions set out in this paragraph apply without limitation to any audio recording or commentary, visual or audio-visual works (whether live, delayed or recorded), data, statistics, live scoring services, text commentary services, reviews, articles, trademarks, logos or photographs (or any part of any of the foregoing) that appear on the site.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any Trademark, Logo, Content or other Proprietary Information or Content (including Images, Text, Page Layout, or Form) of the Nedbank Golf Challenge or from the site or any Merchandise bought or obtained from the Tournament without the express written consent of Nedbank Golf Challenge. Without prejudice to general prohibition on linking to the site without Nedbank Golf Challenge's prior consent, you may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text" using Nedbank Golf Challenge's name or Trademarks without the express written consent of Nedbank Golf Challenge Tournament Director. You may not use the words "Nedbank Golf Challenge", any Nedbank Golf Challenge Logo or other Proprietary Graphic or Trade Mark as any button or link to the site without express written permission from the appropriate owner in each case.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by Nedbank Golf Challenge, other site users and/or any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene, defamatory or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the site. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission granted by Nedbank Golf Challenge and shall constitute a clear and material breach of these terms & conditions.
- All Memorabilia, Framed or Unframed as well as ANY Nedbank Golf Challenge Merchandise of any form, including any photos or any digital images taken at the tournament, signed or unsigned, belong exclusively to Nedbank Golf Challenge and as such may not be used for commercial or retail purposes unless permission has been given in writing by the Tournament Director, Mr. Mr. Kenneth Payet and/or the team members allocated with the legal rights to do so, on behalf of the Nedbank Golf Challenge tournament.
The material and information contained in this site is provided by Sun International, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related entities as a service to its customers and may be used for information purposes only. By using this site, you, the user are bound by the following terms and agree to abide by them:
Sun International Hotels and Resorts provide a unique experience as each resort and hotel is appropriately styled to complement its environment and bring adventure to every guest who ventures to Africa.
- This site contains the Sun International, Most Valued Guest and other valuable trademarks owned and used by Sun International to distinguish its services and products. These trademarks and related properties are protected from copying and simulation under national and international law and may not be reproduced, copied or otherwise used without the express prior written permission of Sun International.
- The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained on this site are the exclusive property of Sun International and, except as specifically provided for herein, may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Sun International.
- The capabilities of this site and the information contained herein is without any warranty of its performance, accuracy, completeness, merchantability, good and workmanlike service or fitness for any particular purpose, and the user of such information agrees to waive any and all warranties with respect to same. Access to this site and use of the information contained herein and/or the use of a credit card or other debit device or the creation of any liability or obligation in connection with the access to or use of the site is at the user's sole risk. By proceeding to access and/or use this site and the information contained beyond this page, the user hereby acknowledges and agrees to the terms of usage set forth herein, assumes all risk of such usage and hereby waives any and all liabilities and damages which may arise out of or is in any way connected with the user's access to or use of the information.
- Sun International, their Directors, Offices, Employees, Representatives and Agents, are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever to any user howsoever arising.
- In the event you do not agree to the foregoing terms of usage, you are not authorized to access or use the information contained in the site and you must exit from this site with immediate effect. Please note that users who choose to send Internet E-Mail messages to Sun International do so entirely at their own risk.
Should you believe that we have not adhered to this policy, please contact us so we may pursue the matter to satisfactory conclusion, within commercially reasonable parameters.
It has come to our attention that fraudulent emails bearing Sun International's name and/or trademarks are currently in circulation. Please be advised that Sun International is in no manner or form associated with such fraudulent emails pertaining to a "Sun International Lottery". Sun International will not be liable for any loss, harm or damage that may emanate from receipt of such fraudulent emails. If you are in any doubt regarding the authenticity of any email claiming to be from Sun International, we encourage you to contact Sun International by email, in order to verify the authenticity of such email.