The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World in Port Elizabeth offers Premier Luxury hotel accommodation only a few minutes away from the Blue Flag awarded Hobie Beach. Not only popular for its Premier Luxury hotel, the Boardwalk is also a unique entertainment, dining and conference venue. Famous for being the only licensed casino in Port Elizabeth, the Boardwalk casino offers a wide variety of slots and tables games. With tempting sidewalk restaurants and bars, the Boardwalk is home to some of the most popular restaurants in Port Elizabeth.
The Boardwalk hotel and spa will remain open, however all restaurants and the casino are temporarily closed in line with new COVID-19 regulations announced by the President on 27 June 2021. Find out more.
Sun MVG Loyalty Programme
If you enjoy visiting, staying or playing at Sun International destinations,
then you deserve to get the most out of us!
Top reasons to visit The Boardwalk in Port Elizabeth
- The Boardwalk Hotel was voted in the Top 25 Hotels in South Africa in the TripAdvisor 2015 Traveller’s Choice Awards.
- It offers premier luxury accommodation in the heart of Port Elizabeth, close to the beach and Bayworld Oceanarium.
- Unrivalled conference, meeting and convention centre facilities in the hub of Port Elizabeth.
- Enjoy a wide range of kids’ activities at the Nu Metro cinema, shops and arcade.
- The Boardwalk Casino is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, with hundreds of slot machines and a variety of tables.
- Book your accommodation safely online.
See how The Boardwalk Casino & Entertainment World is caring for the environment and communities in Nelson Mandela Bay. Download the 2020 Environmental Report for the Boardwalk.