Less than a two hour scenic drive along the South Coast from Durban’s King Shaka International Airport, the Wild Coast Sun is a family-friendly resort that offers premium accommodation and leisure activities in the Eastern Cape.
A range of exciting activities await you on the expansive 750 hectare resort. An 18-hole challenging championship golf course stretches along the expansive coast, flanking the Mtamvuna River and rugged, unspoilt beaches. The Wild Waves Water Park features some of the world’s best rides and water slide attractions, guaranteed to delight adventure-seekers. Sunset cruises, canoeing, speed-boat rides and other exciting water-based activities can be enjoyed at the Wild Coast Sun’s Waterworld.
The Wild Coast Sun Resort and Casino offers:
- Sea-facing and garden-facing rooms and suites.
- One of the top championship golf courses in Southern Africa.
- The popular Wild Waves Water Park.
- Various sports and recreational facilities including horse riding, paddle-boats, river cruises, and wake snake and tube rides.
- A diverse range of restaurants and bars.
- A casino that offers blackjack, roulette, 24-hour slot machines and video poker, and regular promotions.
Try your luck at the casino, or slow down and recharge by the azure pool overlooking the sea, or at the Mangwanani Day Spa. From the recreational to relaxational, you can explore and enjoy the exceptional standard of offerings that is synonymous with a Sun International resort.