About The Table Bay
The Best Address in Cape Town
Overlooking Table Mountain and the working Victoria & Albert (V&A) Harbour, The Table Bay offers 5-star luxury accommodation on Cape Town’s Atlantic Seaboard. With warm and attentive hospitality, world-class dining, and richly appointed rooms, no detail has been spared to give you an unforgettable luxury stay in Cape Town. The Table Bay also boasts direct access to the V&A Waterfront for indulgent shopping and an array of fine dining establishments. If you’re mixing business and pleasure, then explore our meeting rooms and conference venues, which can host up to 300 delegates.
The Table Bay Awards
|Table Bay Hotel||+27 21 406 5000|
|Erinvale Golf Estate||+27 21 847 1160|
|Pearl Valley||+27 21 867 8000|
|Royal Cape Golf Club||+27 21 761 6551|
|Steenberg Golf Estate||+27 21 715 0227|
Restaurants & Bars
|Camissa||+27 21 406 5988|
|The Atlantic||+27 21 406 5988|
|The Lounge||+27 21 406 5988|
|The Pool Bar||+27 21 406 5988|
|The Union Bar||+27 21 406 5988|
|V&A Waterfront – Shopping In Cape Town||+27 21 408 7500|
Spa, Health & Beauty
|Hotel Gym||+27 21 406 5904|
|The Camelot Spa||+27 21 406 5904|
- Make sure no one can see you enter your PIN or transaction amount at an ATM.
- Avoid carrying all your valuables (including your passport) and large sums of cash in your purse.
- Hike in a group, remain on the designated paths and carry a map.
- Carry plenty of water, a hat and a snack whilst hiking. Protect your skin from the UV rays by applying sunscreen.
- Never approach, feed or touch any of the wild animals found on the hiking trails.
- Never swim alone, always swim in areas that are supervised by a lifeguard.
- Use a reliable registered taxi service.
- Store emergency numbers on your phone and make sure it is charged before you leave your hotel.
- Don't allow your children to wander off on their own make sure you always have an eye on them.