The Table Bay Awards
|Table Bay Hotel||+27 21 406 5000|
|Erinvale Golf Estate||+27 21 847 1160|
|Pearl Valley||+27 21 867 8000|
|Royal Cape Golf Club||+27 21 761 6551|
|Steenberg Golf Estate||+27 21 715 0227|
Restaurants & Bars
|Camissa||+27 21 406 5988|
|The Atlantic||+27 21 406 5988|
|The Lounge||+27 21 406 5988|
|The Pool Bar||+27 21 406 5988|
|The Union Bar||+27 21 406 5988|
|V&A Waterfront – Shopping In Cape Town||+27 21 408 7500|
Spa, Health & Beauty
|Hotel Gym||+27 21 406 5904|
|The Camelot Spa||+27 21 406 5904|
- Make sure no one can see you enter your PIN or transaction amount at an ATM.
- Avoid carrying all your valuables (including your passport) and large sums of cash in your purse.
- Hike in a group, remain on the designated paths and carry a map.
- Carry plenty of water, a hat and a snack whilst hiking. Protect your skin from the UV rays by applying sunscreen.
- Never approach, feed or touch any of the wild animals found on the hiking trails.
- Never swim alone, always swim in areas that are supervised by a lifeguard.
- Use a reliable registered taxi service.
- Store emergency numbers on your phone and make sure it is charged before you leave your hotel.
- Don't allow your children to wander off on their own make sure you always have an eye on them.
With an emphasis on delivering quality experiences, The Table Bay continues to differentiate in the competitive tourism industry.read more