Bush Bungalows Meet the most affordable Accommodation in Rustenburg
If you’re craving an affordable getaway that offers privacy while still ensuring easy access to the best of Sun City’s amenities and activities, book the Bush Bungalows today.
Located beside the serene Letsatsi bush, the Bush Bungalows are your best choice when looking for affordable chalets in Rustenburg. Embracing the unforgettable African spirit of its setting, the Bush Bungalows have been specially designed to offer the best family-friendly holiday bungalows in Rustenburg. The Bush Bungalows offers simple African style décor in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
The bungalows house two twin beds and a shower. Guests can also take advantage of: fully self-controlled air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, electronic safe, tea and coffee making facilities, mini-refrigerator, hairdryer, international direct dial telephone and voltage of 220V.
Choose from 14 Bungalows: 1 Main Bungalow, 4 Twin Bungalows, 8 King Bungalows and 1 Accessible Bungalow. All bathrooms come standard with a shower; bungalows with baths are subject to availability.
Please note that in-room dining is not available at the Bush Bungalows.
Guests of the rustic Bush Bungalows enjoy:
- Full access to the iconic Valley of Waves
- Complimentary WiFi
- Access to all of the Cabanas amenities
- Family friendly, African-inspired accommodation complete with thatch roofing and wooden finishes
- The bright lights of Sun City Casino located at the Soho hotel
- Time in the sun with the family at the large outdoor pool, or let the little ones splash in the kiddies’ pool, located at Cabanas hotel
- Cocktails or a light lunch at the Cabanas Pool Deck located at Cabanas hotel
- Spend the day at the Valley of Waves or one of the great activities at the Welcome Centre.
Call +14 557 3223 to book a free resort shuttle, please book the shuttle 15 to 20 minutes in advance.
Due to limitations on capacity, access to Sun City Resort will only be granted to Hotel and Sun Vacation Club residents, existing MVG members, guests with confirmed golf bookings and guests that have pre-purchased Valley of Waves Day Visitor Tickets. View our FAQs for more information.