The Palace of the Lost City hotel is part of Sun International's Sunlux Collection of 5-star establishments and is styled in opulent African colours and architectural features.
The entrance hall of "The Palace", as it is called, sets the precedent for this sophisticated hotel, with its high, intricately painted ceilings, mosaic artworks, and golden zebra-hide upholstered furniture. Set within verdant gardens, the hotel has achieved Botanic Garden status in South Africa.
Each room in the hotel is fitted with luxurious, handcrafted furniture, befitting royalty.
Top reasons to stay at The Palace of The Lost City:
- Luxury accommodation and personalised service, including private butlers in some of the suites.
- 335 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available on request.
- Communication is made easy for foreign visitors, with a panel of multi-lingual staff members.
- The restaurants and bars cater for all cuisines and cultures, with breakfast served daily at the magnificent Crystal Court.
- An Olympic-sized outdoor swimming pool heated in winter.
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel.
- The Royal Salon offers hairstyling, manicures, facials and massages in the comfort of your room.
- Experience a South African Safari and view the Big 5 - The Palace is located on the doorstep of the Pilanesberg National Park.
There is so much to do, and explore during your stay, with this 5-star Sun City hotel being found in one of the most exciting resorts in the world.