Royal Swazi Spa Country Club The King's Favourite
2 Night Local Golf Package
Valid: 01 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
RATE CODE: 2LOCPKG
Situated across South Africa’s Eastern border lies the Kingdom of Swaziland where the Royal Swazi Spa Country Club is perfectly nested within the Ezulwini Valley (Valley of Heaven).
This golf course is home to pure parkland variety and magnificent fairways lined by a dazzling array of trees and scrubs. The course layout has been revamped by the world-renowned architect Peter Matkovich.
Royal Swazi Spa
|Golfers||Single: R4 760||Sharing: R3 050|
|Golfer & Non-Golfer||Sharing: R2 605|
|Golfers||Single: R5 320||Sharing: R3 330|
|Golfer & Non-Golfer||Sharing: R2 885|
|Golfers||Single: R4 280||Sharing: R2 780|
|Golfer & Non-Golfer||Sharing: R2 335|
|Golfers||Single: R4 630||Sharing: R3 040|
|Golfer & Non-Golfer||Sharing: R2 595|
- Standard Twin/King Room accommodation
- Full English breakfast daily
- A round of golf per nights' stay (Green fees)
- A golf cart per round of golf
- 1% Tourism levy applicable to accommodation
- One meal voucher to the value of R200 per golfer per stay to be used at the Club House
- One draught beer on tap per round of golf
- VAT (subject to change)
Terms & Conditions
- Package prices are per person per stay, subject to availability.
- Excludes Caddie Fee of R210 on completion of 18 holes.
- The package is applicable to the South African market only. A South African ID will be required on check-in.
- The Booking Code as stated above is to be quoted on reservation request. Sun International will not ac-cept responsibility for an incorrect rate / booking code applied to the reservation if this has not been re-quested upon booking.
- This offer cannot be booked in conjunction with any other special offers or packages.
- The package is not applicable for peak periods. Blockout dates may apply.