CASINO SLOT MACHINES
Sun International has 12 000 slot machines at various properties ranging from 1c to R100 in denomination which encompasses products such as Steppers, Video, Poker and Electronic Table Games - with and without progressive jackpots. Within our library of "2188" games, we offer very unique Sun International games such as Duma and SunStriker, which are Wide Area Progressive. We are proudly the only South African company that offers Wide Area Progressive games. These games are machines that are linked together which offer a particularly large jackpot because every one of the slot machines in this group contributes. A portion of the money played on these machines contributes to the overall jackpot. The more people play, the higher the jackpot, and the jackpot continues to grow until someone hits the winning combination for the top award.
Smart Card Gaming
Sun International casinos offer coinless slots gaming by means of smart card technology. A smart card is a plastic card containing an electronic chip which stores specific information.
These handy cards eliminate the need to carry heaps of notes and piles of coins around making them safe, clean and secure. Browse through the card options below and find out how to enjoy smart card gaming with us at Sun International casinos.
MVG Smart Card
- A personalised card that is issued free to all guests who sign up to the Sun MVG Loyalty Programme Play is recorded and MVG points are awarded when playing on the slot machines and tables.
- Play is recorded and MVG points are awarded when playing on the slot machines and tables.
- The MVG card can be used at all South African Sun International casinos, both for earning and redeeming MVG points.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) should be placed on your MVG smart card to further protect any cash redemption and all MVG transactions.
- Most Valued Guests are encouraged to use their MVG card at all times to ensure that they receive the benefits, offers and rewards afforded to them.
Good to know
The jackpot information displayed is for information purposes only and does not give an indication of future wins on the respective slot machines. Winning combinations are randomly generated. Persons using this information do so at their own risk. The casino operator will not accept liability arising out the use of this information. It is possible for malfunctions to occur to the system providing this information or that the information displayed is not in real time or has not been updated. Also, it is possible for the machines positioned and/or games offered at the locations displayed to have changed. Enquiries regarding the afore-going changes may be directed to the slot machine department.