The Fish River Sun Hotel and Country Club Resort along South Africa’s Sunshine Coast offers beautiful accommodation in the Eastern Cape. Set between two magnificent rivers and only a short walking distance from unspoiled beaches, this 3-star resort offers breath-taking views of the surrounding countryside and Indian Ocean.
Conveniently situated just outside of Port Alfred, a popular seaside destination, The Fish River Sun is an ideal choice for a family holiday. There's a wealth of outdoor activities to enjoy at the resort, from fishing and swimming to nature trails. Explore the area's rich cultural history, or tackle the challenging 18-hole Gary Player-designed Fish River golf course.
Top reasons to visit Fish River Sun:
- Excellent 3-star hotel near Port Alfred.
- One of South Africa’s top championship golf courses regarded as a ‘must play’ by golf authorities.
- Kamp Kwena holiday entertainment programmes for kids.
- Within easy walking distance to excellent swimming beaches.
- On-site restaurants and bars.
- A selection of conference venues and facilities.
Situated on the R72, the Fish River Sun is the ideal stopover between Port Elizabeth and East London, and serves as a perfect venue for out-of-town conferences, functions and romantic weddings.