1. When does Appetite Fest take place?
13, 14 and 15 September 2019
2. Where does Appetite Fest take place?
Appetite Fest 2019 will be taking place at the Sun Arena at Time Square in Menlyn Maine, Pretoria.
3. Who will be there?
Included in the line-up of culinary stars at Appetite Fest are MasterChef Australia’s Matt Preston, Gary Mehigan, George Calombaris, Shannon Bennet and 2018 winner Sashsi Cheliah. South Africa’s most well-known chefs will also be there; including Sarah Graham, Adrian Vaughan, Siba, Bertus Basson, Lorna Maseko and Claire Allen.
4. Where can I buy tickets?
You can view all the tickets available here: www.suninterntational.com/time-square/appetite-fest/tickets
5. Which tickets are available and how much do they cost?
There are 7 options for tickets:
- General Access
- Weekend Pass
- A Thursday Evening With Matt, Gary & George
- Friday Special Chef’s Masterclass with Matt, Gary & George
- Chefs Table Masterclass
- VIP Hospitality Suite
6. Can I bring my children to the festival?
Children are more than welcome! You can get your child a child pass to join you on the festival grounds. Children Under 3 years old get free entry into the festival.
7. Is the event wheelchair friendly?
Time Square is Wheelchair friendly, however the VIP Hospitality Suites are not Wheelchair friendly.
8. Can I buy food at the Festival?
From our streatery, exhibition floors to all the restaurants at Time Square, food is of the essence and available readily at Appetite Fest.
9. How can I exhibit at Appetite Fest?
Please contact Leigh Kennedy for more information on exhibiting:
082 321 4487