Cabanas at Sun City
The Cabanas hotel is situated at the Sun City Waterworld Lake, offering guests a contemporary twist and great ‘base’ to explore the resort. As the sun sets over the open spaces and rolling lawns the nights begin at the Cabanas Pool Deck, with chic cocktails and a vibrant island setting.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour reception desk
- ATM on site
- Luggage storage
- On-site parking
- Free bus shuttle service in resort
- Outdoor pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Non-smoking rooms only
- Unlimited free access to Valley of Waves
Standard Room Services
- Buffet breakfast included - dependant on rate
- Complimentary access to Valley of Waves
- Ironing and laundry service (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Standard Room Features
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Universal plug points (voltage 220/240V)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Lake or garden views
Top reasons to stay at the Cabanas:
- Cabanas is a 3 star hotel offering guests a place to recharge in-between their fun filled days and wild nights exploring the resort.
- Choose from 24 standard lake-facing rooms, 120 standard twin rooms, 32 family lake-facing rooms, 201 family standard rooms and 3 accessible rooms. All bathrooms come standard with a shower only.
- Most of the rooms at the Cabanas have views of the lake, or open up onto tropical gardens of the hotel.
- Spend time in the sun with the family at the large outdoor pool, or let the little ones splash in the kiddies’ pool.
- The hotel offers breakfasts at Palm Terrace and light snacks at the Cabanas Pool Deck.
- Enjoy a cocktail or a light lunch at the Cabanas Pool Deck.
- As a 3 star hotel there is no in-room dining offered at Cabanas.
- Take a stroll down to the lakeside beach at Waterworld, where you can jetski, water ski, parasail, or catch a sunset cruise.
- Let your children be entertained at Kamp Kwena, play a round of Rock Venture Mini Golf or visit Animal World.
- The Sun City Casino is a 5-minute walk away, located at the neighbouring Soho hotel.
The Cabanas hotel is also the ideal base from which to explore the rest of what Sun City has to offer. Catch the free resort shuttle that runs past the Cabanas every 15 minutes to spend the day at the Valley of Waves or one of the great activities at the Welcome Centre.