Golden Valley Casino
in Western Cape
Situated in the picturesque Breede River Valley, and only an hour’s drive from Cape Town, the Golden Valley Casino is one of the most intimate casinos in the Western Cape. Whether you're in town for a small conference, travelling through Worcester or planning a weekend gaming getaway, this Worcester Casino will give you a taste of friendly Boland hospitality.
Our facilities maintain strict COVID-19 health and safety protocols with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s (WTTC) safe stamp of approval which verifies that they meet international benchmarks.
Activities & Things to Do
Top Reasons to visit Golden Valley
- The Golden Valley Casino has a great selection of slots and tables games and is open 7 days a week.
- Regular live entertainment.
- Comfortable 3-star lodge accommodation in the Breede River Valley.
- Family friendly destination with supervised children's entertainment and holiday programmes.
- Gateway to the Boland Winelands activities and attractions.
The Golden Valley Lodge feels like a home away from home, with comfortable family-sized rooms surrounded by mountains and natural fynbos. Play slots and tables in the friendly Worcester casino, sip a poolside cocktail, or play a round of golf nearby. The perfect launchpad from which to discover the Breede River Valley, there are several activities and attractions to explore around the Golden Valley Casino.