T: +27 11 780 7855
Terms & Conditions
- We guarantee you the best available price when you book a room through Sun International’s official website.
- If you find a lower publicly available price other than on Sun International’s official website (“Lower Price”) online, we will match the Lower Price and offer you a further 10% discount, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You are required to make a reservation through the official Sun International website (www.suninternational.com) to make a claim.
- A “stay” means the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel or resort by the same guest or guests. You must complete the stay.
- The Lower Price applies to the immediately bookable room-only rate for such booking and must be for the same type of accommodation, which means the same room type, at the same hotel or resort, with the same dates and length of stay, same number of guests, with a similar view or room size, same designation as either cancellable or non-cancellable, same advance purchase policies and the same terms and conditions governing the room price and equivalent exchange price.
- You must complete and submit a claim to Sun International in accordance with the claim form’s instructions to process the claim.
- You must submit your claim within 24 hours of the reservation being made with Sun International and at least 48 hours before the standard check-in time at the applicable Sun International Hotel. Whilst the Best Available Rate may apply, the Sun International hotel’s standard and prevailing cancellation policy will apply to the booking.
- You may submit only one claim for each stay. The guest named at the time of booking is the only individual entitled to submit a Claim for that stay.
- Sun international reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Lower Price at the time it processes the claim and/or is incomplete and/or not in English. The Lower Price must be bookable on another website. Advertised or inquiry only prices do not qualify.
- Once a claim has been approved and verified, you will not allowed to make any changes to the dates of the stay or the name on the reservation without invalidating the claim.
- Sun International may at any time, without prejudice to its rights under law, and without notice terminate or restrict a person’s ability to submit a claim under or otherwise benefit from the Best Price Guarantee if in its sole discretion Sun International determines that such person has: (a) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws; (b) acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner; (c) submitted multiple invalid Best Price Guarantee claims; (d) failed to stay at a Sun International hotel after receiving an approved Best Price Guarantee claim; or (e) breached any of these terms and conditions. Sun International is under no obligation to accept any claim submitted and is entitled to deny any claim on the above reasonable grounds without any liability.
- Sun International is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g. a non-Sun International booking channel).
- Best Price Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Sun International official website or certain prices are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Sun International’s reasonable control.
- Sun International may deny claims where the applicable Sun International hotel or resort will no longer be operating as a Sun International hotel or resort on the date of the stay in question, whether due to governmental restrictions or for another lawful purpose.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the Best Price Guarantee or these terms and conditions shall be handled individually on a case-by-case basis, individually and without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws in which the Sun International hotel or resort being booked is located, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
- Unless prohibited by law, Sun International reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Price Guarantee program and the terms and conditions at anytime in its sole discretion and without prior notice, but as will be published on the official Sun International website in such an event.
Our Best Price Guarantee does not apply to the following:
- Reservations made within 48 hours of arrival.
- Price disparities due to fluctuations, rounding or differences in currency exchange prices.
- Prices which are not publicly available, such as corporate discount prices, group prices, meeting prices, prices requiring membership in a club or other organization where the prices are targeted specifically toward a specific group of individuals and not intended for the general public, direct mail or electronic mail solicitations, or any prices requiring a code or coupon.
- Discount prices offered only to members of groups or individuals who meet previously specified criteria.
- The Best Rate Guarantee applies only to the room rate and does not apply to taxes, tariffs or fees imposed by a governmental authority or any gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, and any other fees or charges that you may incur during your stay.
- Package prices being those including (a) hotel accommodation sold as part of a travel package, in which the property does not provide the extra services, including, but not limited to accommodation plus car rental and/or airfare, and/or (b) hotel accommodation sold with value added extras, including, but not limited to, free breakfast.
- Package or group add-on prices that extend the length of a stay.
- Prices negotiated for stays extending beyond 30 nights.
- Wholesale or retail Business Partner prices.
- Prices that are available on auction web sites.
- Prices available on opaque providers' web sites that do not disclose the hotel brand, the name of the property, the precise location of the property or other specific information that may divulge the property's identity (e.g., facility name or restaurant name) until the reservation is completed.
- Pre-paid prices that involve a voucher or other form of pre-paid certificate (including electronic vouchers and certificates).