Cape Town Attractions and Activities
Location is everything, and The Table Bay hotel at the V&A Waterfront is conveniently positioned within easy reach of Cape Town’s world-renowned must-see tourist attractions and adventure activities. In addition to the vibrant Cape Town nightlife and entertainment scene, there are a number of things to do from sampling world famous wines to relaxing on one of Cape Town’s Blue Flag beaches. Explore the city’s unique history at one of its many museums and heritage sites, tap into Cape Town’s creative buzz and explore art galleries or local markets, or make the most of the breathtaking natural scenery on a mountain hike or a picnic.
Guests of The Table Bay will have no problem getting around Cape Town. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to and from Table Mountain along a tourist route. This hop-on hop-off service will let you see some of the most popular tourist attractions nearby.
Top Cape Town tourist attractions for The Table Bay hotel's guests:
- As the only luxury hotel with direct access to the V&A Waterfront, explore this world-renowned shopping destination at your leisure.
- Discover the wonders of our unique marine environment at the Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Catch a ferry from the V&A Waterfront to Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was held as a prisoner for many years.
- Visit museums and galleries at the Company's Garden in central Cape Town.
- Catch the Cable Car to the top of Table Mountain.
- Soak up the sun on one of Cape Town's beautiful beaches.
The magic of Cape Town encourages visitors to explore beyond the city bowl.
Top Western Cape tourist attractions
- Explore the winelands.
- Visit the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden.
- Explore the South Peninsula from Hout Bay to Noordhoek and Muizenberg.
- Visit Cape Point, where two oceans meet.