The best address
in Cape Town
The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. Considered to be the best address in Cape Town, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury.
It will be sometime before COVID-19 travel restrictions are lifted. In the meantime, take a virtual trip of Cape Town with The Table Bay.Read More
Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town.
Top reasons why you’ll love The Table Bay hotel:
- Complimentary for in-house guests is a hop-on hop-off luxury shuttle service route to and from Table Mountain.
- Airport transfers in luxury WiFi-enabled vehicles.
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel.
- Excellent conferencing facilities for special occasions, weddings and events.
- Best breakfast buffet in Cape Town served daily.
A property with a big heart, The Table Bay is synonymous with friendly service, environmental sustainability awareness, and a keen attention to detail. From hundreds of indigenous Protea flower arrangements throughout the hotel to personal check-in services, every detail has been taken care of to make your experience uniquely and luxuriously South African.
The Table Bay offers luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town that has been designed to mirror the rich colours and textures of the historic Spice Route.