The Palace forms part of Sun International’s Sunlux Collection, this sophisticated 5-star hotel has redefined African luxury and elegance. The entrance hall of The Palace sets the precedent, with its intricately painted ceilings, mosaic artworks and golden zebra-hide upholstered furniture. Set within verdant gardens, each luxurious room in the hotel boasts handcrafted furniture, befitting royalty.
Top reasons to stay at The Palace of the Lost City:
- All 335 of the rooms and suites are exquisitely decorated.
- There are 3 presidential suites, 6 superior suites, 151 luxury rooms, 6 junior suites, 76 superior luxury rooms, 35 superior luxury pool-facing rooms, 55 family rooms and 3 paraplegic rooms.
- An elaborate breakfast and dinner is served daily in the Crystal Court, while by night the exclusive Plume and Grill Room offer fine dining. Enjoy lunches at the Tusk Bar and The Palace Grand Pool deck.
- The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools, and a private walkway to the Valley of Waves.
- The tropical gardens and water features are the backdrop to your luxury stay.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel and fully equipped business facilities.
- Nestled on the edge of the Pilanesberg Game Reserve, guests have direct access to a range of safari experiences.
- Safe and secure online booking.