Spend to Win
A funky, new Suzuki Swift
plus a share of R20 000 in cash could be yours!
1 November 2020 to 31 January 2021
Come to GrandWest from Monday to Sunday between 1 November 2020 and 31 January 2021 and you could be a winner! A share of R20 000 in cash and a brand-new Suzuki Swift are up for grabs when you visit The District or The Cape Village. All you need to do to enter is spend R300 or more at a participating restaurant, or spend R150 or more at a participating outlet. It’s that simple. Entry forms can be picked up at participating stores. Fill one in, attach your slip and place your entry into the tombola.
It’s time to Spend to Win!
Draw: 5 February
What's the point of a selfie if you don't share it? We'd love to see your GrandWest moments. Post a selfie at your favourite outlet and tag #GrandWestSpendToWin in the comments on our Facebook post and stand a chance to win retail vouchers.
Fans must Snap a Selfie while at their favourite restaurant/outlet at GrandWest and add it to the comments section on our Facebook post, sharing their experience using #GrandWestSpendToWin to stand a chance to win retail vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
- In order to qualify for the Spend To Win Promotion, participants need to purchase items to the promoted value at participating outlets, write their details at the back of the competition entry tickets, attach the till slip and drop it into the tombola in The District or in The Cape Village at GrandWest;
- Participants may enter as many times as they want during the promotion period;
- Lost till slips will not be replaced;
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid;
- Prizes are not transferable or negotiable;
- Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of notification will be forfeited;
- By virtue of participation, participants consent to the use of their names and images for marketing purposes;
- The right of entry is reserved;
- Management’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming their prizes.
- Prize winners must be in possession of a valid picture identification (Passport, SA Bar-coded Identity Book or Card, SA Driver’s License);
- All winners will be required to provide their names, ID document and contact details;
- The winners are to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize, winners younger than 18 years will be required to produce their legal guardian’s ID document;
- The promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, tenants and their employees; agents or consultants of or any other person who are directly or indirectly or is controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.