Happiness is listening to the Drive 326 show with Suga on Heart FM for a chance to win GrandWest retail vouchers to the value of R2 500 every weekday from 6 August 2018 to 31 October 2018.
Plus the chance to win a trip for two to Las Vegas, baby!
Terms & Conditions
- Participation in the competition is open to anyone over 18 years living in South Africa; except employees of Heart FM, GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World and their immediate families. The competition is also closed to service providers, concessionaires, their promotional partners, printers, and their advertising and promotional agencies, directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who are directly or indirectly controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The competition is only open to persons 18 years or older on the date they enter the competition. The outcome of all competitions is subject to the decision of the judge/presenter. Their decision is final, and no negotiation will be entered into after the fact.
- Participants/listeners enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and Heart FM accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Heart FM’s or their sponsor/s competitions.
- On acceptance of a prize, a prize winner grants permission to Heart FM and the prize sponsor to use their name and/or image for publicity purposes, whether broadcast or published.
- Each listener is entitled to win only one prize in a period of three calendar months. Heart FM reserves the right to not award a prize if the listener has won a prize prior and/or during the three month “window period”. This also applies to listeners who provide another family member or a friend’s contact details.
- The grand prize winner must be over 18 and in possession of a valid passport. Unless stated otherwise, items of a personal nature not specified will not be included as part of the prize.
- Heart FM and their sponsor/s reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes, if not claimed after two months after being given away on air or on the Heart FM website.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable.
- Heart FM and their sponsor/s shall have the right to terminate any promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the promotion, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Heart FM, its agents, sponsors or promoters.
GrandWest Happy Hour - Prize Description
- The overall daily winner (“Daily Winner”) will receive a R2 500 voucher to use at participating GrandWest retail outlets. The voucher is valid until 30 November 2018.
- No extensions will be granted to redeem any vouchers past the expiry date of 30 November 2018.
- The Daily Winner will receive one entry into the GrandWest Happy Hour Grand Prize Promotional Competition to stand the chance to win a trip to Las Vegas valued at R150 000.
GrandWest Happy Hour Prize | Competition Rules
How to Enter
Participants 18 years or older may enter the GrandWest Happy Hour Grand Prize Promotional Competition (“promotional competition”). To gain entry to win a trip to Las Vegas as detailed more fully below (“Grand Prize”) participants are entitled to entry in the following manner:
- Daily Winners of the Weekly on air (Monday to Friday) competition, conducted between 6 August 2018 and 2 November 2018 will automatically receive one(1) entry ticket and they will be notified about the final draw.
- One (1) entry ticket will be awarded to every participant who spends R150 or more at any participating retail outlet within The Cape Village and The District at GrandWest Casino (“GrandWest Retail Outlets") from 6 September 2018 until 2 November 2018. Participants must complete an entry form available from the participating outlets attach the till slip thereto and drop the entry form into the tombola situated in The Cape Village and The District at GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World (“GrandWest”).
- The promotional competition commences on 06 August 2018 and ends on 02 November 2018 at 21h00 (“promotional period”). No late entries will be accepted.
- By participating in the promotional competition, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these promotional competition rules and the decisions of the sponsor which are final and binding.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish through the above mechanisms.
- No entry tickets will be issued in respect of purchases made through the use of any other promotional, competition or VIP vouchers during the promotional period. Also, entry tickets cannot purchased for any form of consideration.
- No split bills will be allowed. Also, lost till slips or entries will not be replaced and GrandWest will not held liable in such instances.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain material errors will be declared invalid.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that any information provided is accurate, complete and up to date.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into. The following persons are excluded from the participation in the promotional competition:
- a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to GrandWest or the promoter (any person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organizes or conducts a promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organized or conducted); or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the promotional competition.
- the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified above.
GrandWest Happy Hour – Final Draw
- The draw for the Grand Prize will take place at 19h00 on Friday, 09 November 2018 at the Cape Village at GrandWest; All the entries should be in the tombola by 18h45 on 09 November 2018.
- To claim the prize, the participant holder must be available telephonically at the time of the draw. The participant concerned must answer and/or respond within five (5) minutes of the winning ticket number being announced, if not, there will be a re-draw until a winner is determined.
- The GrandWest Happy Hour Promotional Competition grand prize winner (“Prize Winner”) must produce official identification (SA identity document, SA driver’s license or passport) in order to accept the Grand Prize in writing within one (1) week of being declared the Prize Winner.
- The Grand Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. The Prize Winner must sign for receipt of Grand Prize and confirm the details of a chosen travel partner.
- The Prize Winner and travel partner will be responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, any requisite visas, vaccinations and necessary travel documentation, and they are to bear the costs for the afore-going. In the event where the Prize Winner and the travel partner are not granted visas from the United States of America or do not acquire the required travel documents, the Grand Prize will automatically be forfeited without any refund or compensation. A US visa application process take 20 working days and can only be obtain 3 months before departure. The prize winners need to get their visa sorted as soon as they have decided on their travel dates in the valid period: 01NOV18 – 30APR19.
- In the event that an element of the Grand Prize is missed, cancelled or postponed for any reason, the Prize Winner forfeits the specified element and no cash alternative will be granted in lieu of that element of the Grand Prize.
- The trip itinerary will be determined by GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World in its absolute and sole discretion. The Grand Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the prize package which are determined by the respective service providers and the Prize Winner and travel partner will be obligated to adhere to those terms and conditions.
- Participants that fail to adhere to any part of the rule to this promotional competition will be disqualified.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Sun MVG Office upon request or visit www.suninternational.com.
GrandWest Happy Hour – Grand Prize
- The Grand Prize is valid for two (2) persons over 18 years, with valid passports travelling together. The Prize Winner and travel partner must be available to travel between 09 November 2018 and 30 April 2019. Should the Prize Winner and travel partner not be able to travel during the afore-mentioned period or if the Prize Winner does not accept the Grand Prize for any reason whatsoever the Grand Prize will be forfeited without any compensation and a redraw will take place;
- If the Prize Winner does not accept the Grand Prize or cannot travel during the period concerned, the travel partner will have no entitlement to the Grand Prize.
- Travel restrictions may apply over Christmas and New Year, as well as over Easter Weekend due to availability. Dates will be set and communicated upon notification;
- The Prize Winner and travel partner must each be in possession of a valid passport for at least six (6) months after the date of return to South Africa and have no less than two full blank pages available in the passport;
- The Prize Winner must possess whatever documents and permissions may be required in order to accept and use the Grand Prize, including, as regards to international travel, a valid passport and all necessary visa and travel documentation, which documents and permissions will be the responsibility of the Prize Winner to obtain at his or her own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
- The Prize Winner and travel partner will each be required to complete a travel insurance application form provided by the travel insurer, and may also be required to undergo medical tests as required by the nominated travel insurer, in order to redeem the travel insurance element of the Grand Prize. Any person found guilty of insurance fraud or failure to honestly and accurately disclose all relevant insurance information at the time of applying for a travel insurance policy or when making a claim forfeits any rights or entitlements to the travel insurance;
- Travel insurance will be provided by the nominated travel insurer, and subject to approval by the travel insurer. In the event that the nominated travel insurer refuses to issue insurance to the Prize Winner and/or travel partner, the insurance will be forfeited without compensation. Travel insurance is subject to the terms and conditions issued by the nominated travel insurer, including but not limited to any limitations on the covered amount;
- The Grand Prize is not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted. If the Grand Prize is not claimed within 10 days from date of draw, the Grand Prize will be forfeited;
- The Prize Winner and travel partner must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Participants will be deemed, upon entry, to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering the promotional competition.
- A credit card imprint may be required from the Prize Winner at check-in to the hotel for all incidental charges.
- The Prize Winner will be required to sign a prize acceptance form within 10 days of being notified as the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner’s travel partner will also need to confirm in writing that he or she accepts to be the travel partner. The Prize Winner and travel partner will be presented with publicity opportunities. In the event that the Prize Winner and travel partner agree to these publicity opportunities, they will be required to sign a liability and publicity waiver.
- The Grand Prize is subject to availability and does not represent entitlement to book travel on a specific route and/or date/s. Once travel tickets are issued, they are non-transferable. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply;
- The Prize Winner and travel partner may procure additional travel insurance at their own cost;
- All expenses not expressly stated in the Grand Prize package description; including additional spending money, meals (excluding breakfast), taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), additional insurance, passports, vaccinations, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included in the Grand Prize. The excluded expenses will be for the Prize Winner’s account.
- The listed concerts included in the prize are subject to availability during the six (6) months validation period and will also depend on the chosen travel dates selected by the Prize Winner;
- Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced;
- In the event of missing a flight connection, ground transfer or other ancillary expenses due to negligence this will be the obligation and onus of the prize winner to settle;
- By participating in the Promotional Competition, the winner of the grand prize and his or her travel partner, agree to release and hold Heart FM and GrandWest free of any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- The Prize Winner and travel partner will be invited to participate in publicity campaigns subject to agreeing to the same in writing.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Sun MVG Office upon request or visit www.suninternational.com.
GrandWest Happy Hour | Grand Prize Inclusions
- Economy class tickets from Cape Town / Johannesburg / Atlanta / Las Vegas / return with Delta airlines
- Airport taxes
- Private limousine airport / hotel transfers – return
- 7nights in a resort king at the Bellagio hotel 5*, Las Vegas including breakfast *Grand Canyon tour with scenic flight, bus tour and lunch included – duration 9 hours *Maverick Breakfast Horseback Ride – duration 5hours
- International Concert tickets to any one of the following shows: Celine Dion, Donny and Marie Osmond, Cher, Diana Ross, Back Street Boys or Boyz II Men.
- A sapphire pool party including a main level daybed.
- High tea at the Bellagio’s Petrossios bar
- US Visa cost
- Hollard travel insurance for 10days - cover up to R30, 000,000 medical
- R30 000 spending money.
- Food and beverages not specified
- Items of a personal nature
- The package is valid for travel only between 9 November 2018 and 30 April 2019.
- The listed concerts above are subject to availability during the six (6) months validation period and will also depend on the chosen travel dates selected by the winner.
- The Prize Winner must be in possession of a valid passport.