Surrounded by captivating mountains and natural fynbos, the Golden Valley Lodge offers the best 3-star accommodation in Worcester. If you're looking for accommodation in the Breede River Valley that feels like a home away from home, the Lodge's large family-sized rooms are well equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay in Worcester.
Situated within walking distance to the Golden Valley Casino and restaurants, the Golden Valley Lodge offers a peaceful retreat in tasteful rooms with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
Five Reasons to stay at Golden Valley Lodge
- Comfortable 3-star accommodation only an hour's drive from Cape Town.
- Large, well- equipped rooms with views of the outdoor swimming pool and surrounding mountains.
- Excellent value for money and personalised friendly service.
- Within easy walking distance to the casino and restaurants.
- Supervised children’s entertainment area with holiday programmes.
Designed to mirror the classic architectural style of the Western Cape Winelands, poolside rooms on the ground floor open up to direct access to the Victorian style swimming pool and beautiful lawns for children to play. With over 90 Standard Rooms, 1 Paraplegic Room and 2 Standard Suites, there's plenty of space at the Golden Valley Lodge to accommodate your wedding party, business function attendees or conference delegates.
All rooms at this excellent Worcester accommodation come standard with full en-suite bathrooms, as well as a bar fridge. Smoking rooms are available on request. A buffet breakfast is served daily in The Atrium from 06h30 - 10h30 Monday to Friday, and 06h30 - 11h00 on weekends and during holiday periods. Be sure to order one of the best omelettes in Worcester at the breakfast egg bar.