1. All groups quoted are strictly subject to availability at the time of enquiry.
2. The Treasure Hunt is only valid from Monday to Friday and is not valid during Peak times, School Holidays, Public Holidays or during any Special Events taking place at the Resort and Valley of Waves. These events can’t be confirmed beforehand so should your booking be done before the event has been confirmed there could be a chance that your booking will be moved to an available date.
3. In accordance with the resort group policy, you will receive a Pro Forma Invoice, which needs to be signed by the group representative.
This is subject to a minimum of 10 people.
Please note: Should the signed invoice not be received on or before the stipulated deadline, we reserve the right to cancel the agreement.
Full payment to be made and proof received 10 days prior to arrival.
4. Quote given is valid for 7 days only.
5. No food or beverage is allowed in the park.
6. The group administrator is required to send a copy of the proof of payment to the email address or fax number provided below and for any general enquiries:
Tel: 014‐557 3444
Fax: 014‐557 3359
7. No refunds given due to weather elements or non‐compliance of the water park rules and regulations.
8. Please note during the months of May ‐ August the average temperatures on the resort are between +‐ 5 ‐ 8 degrees Celsius. This needs to be taken to consideration when preparing for a visit.
VOW Guest Relations Office: 014‐557 3434/3454
Guest Relations Officers: Lebogang Maoka, Lerato Sekwane and Phetogo Sefanyetso
1. Smoking only in designated areas
2. No food or beverage is allowed
3. Strictly swimwear only
4. Obey water park rules at all times
5. Strictly no refunds/credits/transfers
6. Failure to comply with the above could result in removal from the water park/resort.
7. For any information, please call Valley of Waves offices on 014 557 3434014 557 3434/54