Rules and regulations of Key to the City Membership
- All discounts and benefits may only be claimed on presentation of a valid Key to the City card.
- Rules and regulations of Key to the City membership are subject to availability of the facility on the dates requested (i.e. golf course etc).
- All benefits are excluded over public holidays.
- All benefits are excluded over special events such as the Nedbank Golf Challenge, etc.
- All benefits are for RSA Citizens only.
- Each benefit is clearly stated. If it is applicable to a single redemption per year – it may not be re-instated once used - under any circumstances – e.g. the late cancellation of a booking.
- The Key to the City card is not transferable – it may not be used by anyone other than the member whose name is printed on the card.
- In order to get the Kids Key membership, children need to be under 12 years old.
- Food and beverage discounts at the following restaurants are applicable to the Cardholder only, for all meals; 4th St. Café, Santorini, Nando’s, Cabana Pool Bar, Squires Restaurant, Leonardo’s, Little Leo’s, Setta Bello, Sun Café, Fishmonger and Raj.
- Memberships are applicable to individuals only.
- All benefits and terms and conditions of the Key to the City are subject to change, without notice, at the discretion of Sun City.
- The purchase of supplementary cards is limited to 1 per primary Cardholder, and may only be purchased at the same time as the primary card, (excluding Kids and Teen cards).
- Key to the City members are to make use of the ‘DAY VISITORS’ entrance to Sun City – unless otherwise instructed.
- Membership cards and packages must be collected within 30 days of purchase.
- The membership period is 1 (one) year from the date of purchase.
- All members give their consent for Sun International to communicate with them, via sms / email / post or telephonically unless specifically otherwise stated, when purchasing the membership.
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported to the Key To The City Desk on +27 14 554 3647 immediately.
- Membership cancellation; the membership fee is refundable within five days of payment, provided the card has not been used. The refund will be auctioned after the membership card and complete package has been returned. A cancellation fee of R50-00 will be charged.
- Sun International retains the right to cancel or withdraw the card and/or benefits should this card be used fraudulently in any manner.
Sun City Restaurant Terms and Conditions
Applicable to: The Crystal Court and Pool Deck Restaurant, Villa Del Palazzo, The Peninsula, The Orchid, The Calabash, Sun Terrace and Palm Terrace.
- Discounts are applicable to all meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Special events and menus and other negotiated rates i.e. Christmas dinner, New Year’s Eve Dinner , are excluded from the dining discounts.
- There is no discount on beverages.
- Only one card may be presented per table.
- All restaurant table reservations are subject to availability.