In order to continue bringing Sun City guests world-class experiences, the Cabanas hotel at Sun City is undergoing a major refurbishment which will affect all parts of the hotel and will be complete towards the end of November. We strive to ensure minimal disruption to our guests during this time - should you prefer alternative accommodation at Sun City, there is the Sun City Hotel, Sun Vacation Club, Cascades or The Palace of the Lost City. Please bear with us during this time.
Situated on the edge of the Waterworld Lake, the newly refurbished Sun City Cabanas hotel offers value-for-money holiday accommodation that is relaxed and family-friendly.
Top reasons to stay at Cabanas:
- Choose from 24 standard lake-facing rooms, 120 standard twin rooms, 32 family lake-facing rooms, 201 family standard rooms and 3 paraplegic rooms.
- Most of the rooms at the Cabanas have views of the lake, or open up onto tropical gardens of the hotel.
- Spend time in the sun with the family at the large outdoor pool, or let the little ones splash in the kiddies’ pool.
- Enjoy a cocktail from the pool bar or order lunch from the snack bar.
- Take a stroll down to the lakeside beach at Waterworld, where you can jetski, water ski, parasail, or catch a sunset cruise.
- Let your children be entertained at Kamp Kwena, play a round of mini golf or visit the bird and animal sanctuary.
- The Sun City Casino is a 5-minute walk away, located at the neighbouring Sun City Hotel.
The Cabanas hotel is also the ideal base from which to explore the rest of what Sun City has to offer. Catch the free resort shuttle that runs past the Cabanas every 15 minutes to spend the day at the Valley of Waves or let the kids play arcade games or watch a movie at the Entertainment Centre.