Guests of the Lugogo Sun hotel and Royal Swazi Spa Valley resort are treated to a wealth of incredible experiences and activities. Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or prefer a holiday of indulgence, the Lugogo Sun hotel can more than cater to your needs.
Take your pick from a number of different outdoor Swaziland activities, each one geared towards making the most of the beautiful scenery and surroundings:
- Golf – an 18-hole championship golf course is at your disposal. Located at the Royal Swazi Spa hotel, this course is both challenging and enjoyable
- Horse riding – catering to any rider from beginner to advanced, the horse riding facilities are located close by and offer a number of different outrides
- Quad biking – simply contact reception should you wish to make a day of quad biking
- Tennis – there are two floodlit courts located at the Royal Swazi Spa hotel and rackets are available for hire
- Lawn bowls – two magnificent bowling greens are located below the Royal Swazi Spa hotel pool deck, accommodating seven rinks each
If the weather is a bit miserable, but you still want to work up a sweat, you can make use of the following amenities:
- Squash courts – two squash courts can be found directly below the bowling greens at the Royal Swazi Spa hotel
- Gymnasium – a fully-equipped gymnasium is located inside the Royal Swazi Spa
For those who really want to unwind and relax and make the most of the peaceful location, the Royal Swazi Spa offers the perfect space to do this. It overlooks the golf course, has a lounge area that sits comfortably next to a plunge pool and provides guests with complimentary juices, teas and freshly sliced fruit.
View more activities to enjoy when staying at the Royal Swazi Spa Valley resort.