Make your special occasion a truly memorable one with a proposal on the banks of the Zambezi River, a wedding on the Sundeck overlooking the Victoria Falls, a romantic honeymoon in the luxury of the Royal Livingstone Hotel, or a special anniversary.
Whatever the occasion is, the Falls Resort has a place that will make it that much more special for both of you.
Falls Resort Wedding Services
- Entertainment – You have the option of a DJ with own equipment and PA system, a marimba band, flutist, guitarist, traditional dancers and singers, youth choir, Lozi dancers, Nyau dancers, Baroste dancers and Makishi dancers.
- Flowers and Décor – The Falls Resort outsources and endorses a number of décor companies who specialise in décor supplies and enhancements. The hotel provides flowers and flower arrangements.
- Wedding Cake – The Falls Resort doesn’t supply traditional wedding cakes, however our chefs have created some wonderful cakes for these occasions. Contact us to put in a request.
- The Royal Spa – Enjoy a selection of wedding treatments on your big day.
Falls Resort Wedding Facilities
- The Royal Livingstone Express
- The Wedding Gazebo – ceremony venue
- The Boma – ceremony/reception venue
- The Kingfisher – ceremony/reception venue
- The Falls Convention Centre – pre-dinner drinks/ceremony/reception venue
- The Royal Livingstone Lawn/Zambezi Sun Lawn – subtle dinner reception venue
- The Sundeck – pre-dinner drinks/ceremony/canapé reception venue
Wedding Contact Details