Warmed by the African sun, the city of Cape Town is dominated by a towering, table-shaped mountain, set on a peninsula of soaring, rocky heights and lush valleys, where land and sea converge. Immense natural beauty and the fast pace and bright lights of a great urban centre meld effortlessly here. Firmly positioned on the international map, Cape Town offers a myriad of activities to enjoy and places to explore, whatever your tastes, inclinations or budget.
Spectacular Accommodation in the Western Cape
The Table Bay Hotel is located on Cape Town’s Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. It is an architectural masterpiece which captures the essence of the cosmopolitan Cape, the Victorian elegance of yesterday, and the contemporary design of today. The hotel aptly encompasses the essence of why locals love the Cape – the obvious affection for food and wine, the changing seasons, the quality of light, the diversity, Table Mountain, and the awesome seascape.
The Cape is a meeting place for the bounty of the vineyards, the region’s fine food and great hospitality. Imagine a lazy Sunday morning brunch on Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront – a perfect harbour scene, sumptuous cuisine, delectable drinks, an enchanting atmosphere and powerful jazz tunes.
You can choose to partake in some of these exciting activities at this destination: Download the activity price guide.
- Half-Day Thrill Ride to Clifton
- Sunset Cruise
- Spa Relax
- Half-Day Mountain Biking Trip on Table Mountain
- Tandem Paragliding
- Soothing Body Spa Treatments
- Wine Tasting Outride at Spier
- Half-Day Private Food and Wine Tour in the Constantia Valley
- Full-Day Great White Shark Cage Diving Experience
- Golf: The Royal Cape Golf Club
- Golf: Steenberg Golf Estate
- Game Drive Safari
- Half-Day Private Table Mountain and City Highlights Tour
- Full-Day Winelands Countryside
- 30-Minute Soviet Aerobatics Flight
- Golf: Erinvale Golf Estate
- 20 Minute Helicopter Atlantico Flight