The Boardwalk is home to the International Convention Centre (ICC), the largest conference venue in Port Elizabeth. This multifunctional space is made up of separate conference rooms and meeting rooms, which can be combined to host any size event.
Why host your event at this function venue in Port Elizabeth?
- Port Elizabeth is ideally placed to host national and international events. It is equidistant from Durban, Gauteng and Cape Town.
- The International Convention Centre is situated at The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World, with a wide choice of pre and post-conference activities.
- There is a range of accommodation, from the 5-star rooms at The Boardwalk hotel, to budget options along Port Elizabeth’s Golden Mile.
- There are separate assembly areas and break-away boardrooms.
- The International Convention Centre has its own dedicated kitchen headed by a professional chef.
- Approved suppliers of audio-visual equipment, shelf schemes, décor and entertainment are also on hand.
- Shuttle services to and from the airport, and between the hotels along the strip if necessary.
- The meeting rooms inside the convention centre have state-of-the-art facilities and audio-visual equipment.
- The Boardwalk hotel also has a private boardroom equipped with audiovisual equipment, conference call facilities and multiple plug points.
- Free WiFi access throughout the International Convention Centre.
This conference venue in Port Elizabeth – the International Convention Centre – is located within the Boardwalk hotel. Guests of the hotel who are attending functions and meetings at the ICC, also have complimentary access to the Business Centre located in the lobby area. The Business Centre is equipped with desktop computers with Internet access, printing and fax facilities.
The Ampitheatre hosts live events, and is an ideal location for your next corporate function.